Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One Week

So I've got one more week to go before I'm away free.  I'm finally done with AP tests.  Now I've got until Tuesday to finish English essays.  So in a week from today, I'll be essentially done, with only one class left.  Expect a post next Wednesday.

The last two weeks have been one hell of a ride, and like I said, I've got another week to go.  History if feel that I did well in.  Physics B, not so much, but I'm hoping the curve is generous enough for me to pass.  Likewise in Psychology.  Language and Composition is a toss-up, but I'm sure I passed.  Now I need a miracle in English.]

Having been gone for over a month, I have a lot to share, but it will have to wait until next week.  A Correspondence hasn't progressed very far since my last post, but my co-author and I have spent a good deal of time together or on the phone, negating our need for written communication.  However, I enjoy putting my thoughts somewhere where I can look at them (as exemplified by this diary-of-sorts), and I enjoy sitting down to read her writings even more, so we shall continue when we have more time.  Summer, perhaps.

So I'll end this here for now.  Busy week ahead, but once I'm through, I have a few plans to keep me busy.  My next post will relate some of the insights I've garnered over the past month, and I believe this coming Wednesday is May 19th...

No comments:

Post a Comment